RUNWAY ROOM MUA COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions
1.These Terms and Conditions override any other reference to this competition appearing anywhere else.
3, The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- The Competition commences at 1am Australian East Standard Time (AEST) October 1 2019, and ends at 11:59pm AEST on Jan 31th 2020 . Entries submitted and received after this time will not be accepted.
- Employees and contractors (and their immediate families) of RUNWAY ROOM COSMETICS Pty Ltd and RUNWAY ROOM ENTERPRISES Pty Ltd are ineligible to enter
- The Competition is open to Australian residents 18 years and over.
HOW TO ENTER:
- To enter the Competition, eligible entrants must, during the competition period:
- Create a look using at least 3 Runway Room Cosmetic products
- Post image on Instagram,
- Tag Runway Room
- In caption list Runway Room Products Used
- Be following @runwayroom
- Entrants may enter the Competition multiple times. Each entry must be a unique look using at least 3 Runway Room products
- Runway Room reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and proof of purchase), and to disqualify any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who otherwise tampers with the entry process. Manifest errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by Runway Room to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity or details of any entrant, Runway Room reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, the identity or details of that entrant.
- Entries will be assessed on the following criteria:
* Design of look (Preliminary stage only)
* Make-up application
* Overall image quality
* Images are not to be photo shopped or edited in any way
- Runway Room’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into in relation to such decision or associated process.
- On Feb 5th 2020 Runway Room will announce the top 5 entrants (Finalists). These will be chosen by a judging panel at head office 5/18-20 George Street Sandringham 3191.
- On Feb 9th 2020 the finalists will be given a ‘look’ to recreate provided by Runway Room creative team.
- Finalists will have until midnight Feb 15th 2020 to post onto Instagram images of the recreated look.
- Finalists must also have the ‘look’ filmed showing the application of the make-up and process from start to finish.
- Video as per the above condition must be supplied by midnight Feb 15th 2020
- The winner will be decided by a judging panel at Runway Room Head Office on Feb 17th 2020 and announced the same day.
- Winner will be notified by Instagram private message and notification on Runway Room @runwayroom Instagram account. Entrants consent to their details and entry being published in these circumstances
- There will be 1 winner of the main prize.
- The 5 finalists will each receive a Runway Room Product Pack valued at $500 inclusive of gst (RRP as at Feb 2020)
- Prizes will be delivered to the nominated mailing address of each finalist.
- The winner of the overall competition as judged on Feb 17th will win
* $1,000 Cash
* The opportunity to work on a campaign shoot at a fabulous location with the Runway Room Creative Team. Travel and accommodation to value of $1500 will be provided as required.
- Independent financial advice should be sought, as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- It is a condition of accepting the prizes that the winner may be required to sign a legal release.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, or any part thereof, are not transferable, saleable or exchangeable and cannot be taken or redeemed as cash or equivalent. Prizes must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
27, The on location ‘campaign shoot’ will be conducted before August 30th 2020 at a yet to be determined location.. If the winner is unwilling or unable to attend they will instead be offered the opportunity to work at a Melbourne or Sydney based event or campaign.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the entry which they submit, including any entry content (such as text, images, photos and videos) and any accompanying comments (Submission). Runway Room shall not be liable in any way for such Submission to the fullest extent permitted by law. Runway Room may remove any Submission without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Submission that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Runway Room could reasonably deem to be in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) they will obtain prior written consent from any person that appears or is personally identifiable in their Submission; (c) they will obtain full prior written consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Submission to the uses and terms herein; (d) their Submission does not contain viruses and will not cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
- Entrants consent to the Runway Room using the entrant's name and likeness in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purposes of promoting this Competition (including any outcome) and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Runway Room and their related bodies corporate.
- Any cost associated with entering the competition including purchasing Runway Room products is completely the responsibility of the competition entrant.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Runway Room makes no warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or in law, as regards this Competition or the merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose of any prize or any component of any prize.
- Runway Rom does not exclude any rights or remedies in respect of goods or services which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by law. However, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Runway Room (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including for negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including for loss of opportunity, business, goodwill or profits), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- a. any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction;
- b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- c. any entry or prize claim that is cancelled, delayed, interrupted, diverted, late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected;
- d. any variation in prize value or specification to that stated or referred to in these Terms and Conditions;
- e. any tax liability or similar charge incurred by the winner; or
- f. use of a prize by the winner.
- Runway Room assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries or any other event beyond its control and, in these circumstances, Runway Room may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the Competition (without liability) and, if it elects to do so, recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
- All entries become the property Runway Room (including any intellectual property rights comprised therein). All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid, unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact Runway Room via the details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should also be directed to Runway Room.
- This Competition and any issues relating to the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia.
- This competition is conducted by RUNWAY ROOM COSMETICS (ABN 25 168 196 469) of 5/18-20 George Street Sandringham 3191.
- If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 03 8578-2699