The Runway Room was proud to be chosen as the exclusive Make-up Partner for the David Jones Millinery Show hosted by the Melbourne Racing Club! heres your backstage pass into how we created the Runway Look!
The Brief was clear- fresh, dewy, illuminated skin, soft eyes, defined brows and a hero Lip!
Products we used:
- Skin Prepped with Runway Room Flawless Finish Primer to ensure longevity on the Runway
- Lips prepped with Runway Room Lip Prep
- Skin - Runway Room Face Base mixed stick foundation for solid coverage with a dewy finish, applied with our signature foundation buffing brush
- Brows - Runway Room Brow Dust in Medium to create thicker, more defined Brows but no too dark.
- Eyes - Runway Room Pressed Illuminator on Eyes for a subtle Glow to lids
- Luxe Lash for a volumized lash line (NO EYELINER)
- Cheeks - Peach Punch for a Golden glow through apples, Cream Illuminator applied to cheek bones
- Pressed Illuminator Powder on upper cheeks, bridge of nose
- Prepped with our No 1 selling Lip product, Lip Prep
- Lined with Matte Lips in Pink, Magenta and Red
- Coloured with: Supermodel, Governor, Entrepreneur, Gypsy
Get the look - Click here to check out all of the Runway Room collections