Videography Tips for Beginners
- Use The Right Light: If you’re filming indoors use a softer light behind the camera. And avoid overhead lighting if you can.
- Use a Clean Background: Take your background into consideration, remove any clutter ensuring your background is aesthetically pleasing.
- Keep Your Editing Simple: While effects and filters can be fun a simple, clean style highlighting you and your makeup is a surefire way to the judges hearts.
- Aim For Clear Audio: Your audio quality is just as important as the video quality. Avoid filming the video around too much noise and make sure to speak clearly into the camera.
- Avoid Shaky Footage: A tripod or steady surface may help you to focus on the video - and the product.
Have a question? Contact the Runway Room team at email@example.com